Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc)
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 12:17 PM   #147
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Are you buying from Maplecrest Ford? Invoice is $25,680.69 on this car. If you're paying $26,540 after $500 rebate he's really discounting the vehicle only $500. You're leaving about $1,200 on the table and should be able to get this vehicle for that price as there are quite a few in your region.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cappa View Post
actually I'm sorry $26,540 was before taxes and rebates. After taxes and all that the car is $28,858, but I've read some people have gotten the car after taxes for like $24k+ I understand state sales tax is different but a 4K difference?

I misunderstood the salesman apparently but I am a bit confused and I think I was taken to the cleaners... I already signed the retail order sheet though so I'm guessing it's to late but I was quoted $26,540 for a silver Focus with Navi, 401 Speca A, Winter Package, Handling Package, Power Moonroof... I told him I did not want the Navi and wanted it in White but they kept the same price... shouldn't I have gotten the car for $200-300 less?