Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Wrench dash light
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 01:13 PM   #8
a_2000_se
Focus Addict

Fan#: 62964
What I Drive: 2000 SE SOHC SPI, Compression @ 164

Points 4,699, Level 43
Points: 4,699, Level: 43 Points: 4,699, Level: 43 Points: 4,699, Level: 43
Level Up 75% Completed
Level up: 75% Level up: 75% Level up: 75%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 15 a_2000_se Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Cockburn View Post
I'am sorry but I think people understand when a car is broken they can take it to the dealer. But people come here because they don't want to pay $100.00 just so they can be told whats wrong and what it will cost to fix. People come here to see if there is an simple answer to there question and maybe try to save some money before going down to the always friendly and helpful Ford service center.

Omg I made my self lol at that last line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyonsroar View Post
YES! I'm getting tired of the "Ford customer service" posts. What are they actually helping with?
Anyone else see this one coming like a freight train?

Guys they are trying to protect what they have left of 'branding' and 'credibility'. It will never be said but "Deysha" is probably a multitude of persons.

Don't get me wrong - I'm sure the average... 'I want to turn the key and drive' types get all sorts of warm fuzzies from this PR campaign. - Not really the majority of people here though.

I've got over ten years of impeccable service/maintenance records on the wife's car - since new. Anyone wonder how Deysha feels about 8 years worth of SOHC SPI VIN 'P' engines that span over 3 distinct models? Hint - we already know the diagnosis.....

Deysha - that's a rhetorical question.

Don't pick on 'Ford' - they're trying to get back market share and confidence and trust and .......
Replaced #4 Piston, Rings, Rod+Bearings, AERA Re-Manufactured Cylinder Head and a light Hone. Then CLEANED the hell out of everything.
60k+ miles.

Last edited by a_2000_se; 05-11-2011 at 12:26 AM.