View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 09:12 AM   #18
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
that sounds like it could be fun. we might have to get together and hit you up sometime. not me anytime soon. im too ashamed of my pile at the moment to be seen in public with it. it will not see the road again until the supercharger, P&P head, nitrous, body work, paint, grill, radio, gauges, window crank, etc. are all installed, repaired, replaced, finished, etc. too much stuff with that sucker keeps wearing out or breaking and before i have a chance to fix it something else goes wrong so im just going to put it down and drive my truck until everything is done. i have some time off work coming up so i will probably get everything done except for final block and paint during that time. i will take it to a professional painter for final block and paint. i can do primer and the lion's share of the body work but for the final block and paint, i just dont have that down pat yet. anyhoo that will probably be in august at the soonest.

so what do you do at the dealership?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!