Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 05:16 PM   #4448
Pattacular
IH8URFCE

Fan#: 80015
What I Drive: 07 Pueblo Gold SE

FF Reputation: 3 Pattacular Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Seriously I was freaking so bad that I had to leave work. And my phone has been in a non-working state all day and that fueled that fire. Then the fact that it was too late for me to go to my doctor because they close at 5 set in. And I spent a lot of energy screaming to myself in my car. Because in extreme cases my anxiety leads to anger which leads to me just straight up going off even if no one is around.

So right now I am sitting at home, about to take some literal chill pills before I place my phone under one of my tires (most likely the one with the screw) and just drive and reverse over it until I don't hear crunching anymore.

Edit: Better yet. I will drive to that woman's house and throw my phone at her dog. She had three. But I am only after one of them. Funny enough, she had one huge dog and two small ones. And it was one of the small ones that bit me. I don't know if there is a Doggy Hell but he will find out if I come across him again.
Sedan Revolution #195

facebook.com/goldiloxfocus