Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc)
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 03:51 PM   #67
imccrea
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpr555 View Post
Hi, I'm in zip code 78550 - What incentives do I qualify for? I requested 2 brochures and neither have the $750 coupon which I'm a little annoyed about.

I'm looking at possibly getting a 2012 5-Door Hatch SEL model w/ 303A Package With the following options:

Exterior:
Red Candy Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
Exterior Protection Package
Power Moonroof

Interior:
Charcoal Black leather
Stainless Steel Door Sill Plates
Cargo Area Protection
Voice Activated Nav

Accessories:
Side Window Deflectors
All Weather Floor Mats

What would I be looking at for an Invoice price and a breakdown of the add'l fees/taxes etc.

Finally, I like the idea of the Intelligent Access on the titanium, I'm just not sure how safe it is - What are your thoughts/opinions on the IA feature?

Thanks!

Sorry about the wait.
As built this Focus would have an MSRP of $26,620 and an invoice of $24,906.36. You should be able to buy it for around $250 south of invoice plus fees and taxes. You should expect a dealer fee between $149 and $649 and title fee of up to $50. If I were you and wanting to order this vehicle I would do so by the end of April because red candy will no longer be available in many vehicles including the Focus.