Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Dealership/Shop Review for the South East
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 05:04 PM   #25
Akureyri
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 85276
What I Drive: 2009 Red S

FF Reputation: 1 Akureyri Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Thumbs up Duval Ford - Jacksonville, FL

Name: Duval Ford

Experience: GOOD & BAD

Story: (New Sales) (GOOD) I have bought Every vehicle I have owned from them. I have 1 Salesman that I will deal with because this is the only salesman that I have dealt with that doesn't have to lie to make a sale. His name is Herb Bohannon. If he can work with you he will. If he cant then he is straight forward and tells you what you need to do to make it work. I have also bought a used vehicle from this man and have never had a problem with him. The last vehicle I bought from him was my 2009 Focus. The only thing I could get Financed for was a manual version of this vehicle. Having never driven a manual I was a little sketchy on it but this man took both me and my wife out in it and taught us the basics of how to drive a manual.

(Bad) The one time I dealt with someone other than my usual salesman, I was treated like crap and had my wife disrespected. So from then on the only salesman I will deal with is my usual guy.

(Service) I have never had a problem with the service department but once again i usually only deal with one person. Very Straight Forward but since it is a dealership it is a bit on the pricy side.

Overall I definitely recommend this Dealership and my salesman. Good buying and service experience.