Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc)
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 03:03 PM   #29
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappa View Post
Hello Imccrea, thank you for your help on this forum.

Is the FMC incentive is that the rebate if you finance through Ford Credit? FMC $500 rebate plus $500 college grad if it is I am glad that these two are stackable. Also what is the Parking Technology discount involve? Is it stackable with these other two rebates?

Also, do you know how long delivery of Focus' are generally taking? From what I gathered on this forum, about a month ago they were having some kind of trouble in production with MyFord and people were waiting 6-8 weeks for delivery, is this generally still the same time frame for delivery?

Also, I "built" my Focus 2012 online and it came out to $28,630. Do you think it's possibly to get any salesman to drop it down to $26,000? Or is that asking for to much?
FMC incentive of $500 you must finance with Ford Credit to get the rebate. 2.9%, 3.9%, 4.9%, 6.9%.

Parking tech. discount is similar to rapid spec discount. Anytime Ford rolls out a new product they'll discount it similar to the F-150 Luxury package discount. This discount usually varies by region but usually every region receives it. The discount is already on the vehicle, meaning there is no paperwork to be filled out to gain incentive and you don't have to worry about stackable rebates.
Currently parking tech. pkg is $1,100.
Ford discounts the pkg $405 for ordering this and another $195 for ordering a 401A package for $600 savings on 2,590 worth of options.

Time frame on an order is typically 7-12 weeks. Specific options do take longer such as MyFord in the Explorer, Focus, Edge. Also any tuxedo black truck or SUV is suspended along with AWD Fusions, Edge's, Flex's, and certain Super Duty's all due to lack of supplies.

Finally, there is a dealer in Utah that actually ordered a $29,035 Focus. Invoice is $27,076. To be brutally honest I don't think you could get it to $26,000. Offering invoice or $200 below on an order is always fine. If it is in stock our inventory manager is scared of having super expensive units because they are tough to move. If you can find one on the lot you're more likely to have them accept your offer than having a unit built at that price.