Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc)
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 02:53 PM   #28
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaponxgfs View Post
imccrea,
I'm trying to purchase a 2012 focus hatch SE automatic with 203a. the msrp is 21,080. I went to a dealership to talk about invoice pricing but they wouldn't let me see the invoice they just kept saying invoice is 19,957 but edmunds and kbb gave me an invoice of 19,611. could you give me a breakdown of the real invoice for this vehicle and what fees, if any, to expect on the OTD price besides TTL
You my friend are in luck because there is a 203A here in Denver with this exact MSRP. Invoice on the vehicle is $19,957.44. Now on the invoice if you subtract FDAF and fuel assessment then you are left with $19,611. Edmunds.com will never have these 2 charges on their "invoice" because it varies by region.

If you are part of truecar.com or any ZAG affiliate your pricing should reflect about $250 below invoice. Then you have dealer fees where applicable ($199-$649). Title fee of $27.20 to process titlework for your county and tax.

If you're at $20,200 plus tax only I think that would be okay. Any other charges such as windshield sealant, theft protection are to be passed upon.