Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Sightings in Ohio (OH)
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 02:34 PM   #2004
pistolgripbmx
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 49331
What I Drive: 86 ranger, 2007 focus zx3 s

FF Reputation: 38 pistolgripbmx Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeSVTguy View Post
Cool. The one on center ridge? I went to that one last year trying to get an alignment but couldnt get my car on the alignment machine. So I had to take my front bumper off and went to the NTB by me instead.

Yup, someone was being lazy lol my buddy brings full race prep BMW's up there from time to time with under 2 inches of clearance, it is possible to get them up there. The Avon Lake Conrads has an in ground alignment rack, and I think Extreme performance has one too, just in case you ever run into that problem again.

I think my next day off I'm gonna go test drive a new Focus, we had a 2011 Fiesta come in the other day and I liked it, but the rear main seal was already leaking and it only had 5k on it. I sure hope it was an isolated problem with just that car.
teamduratec #143!
focus sport cool-flo, f2 v.3 header, trubendz 2.5 SS, frpp 1.5" front sportline rear, vf rear engine mount, 93oct Focus Power tune