Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Teh Official Mid-Atlantic Boredom Thread!!11!!
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 12:02 PM   #51704
SMITHBOY76908
Boost Junkie!

Fan#: 56301
What I Drive: 2007 Turbo ZX3

FF Reputation: 18 SMITHBOY76908 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
I've always found the Crazy Rays near Glen Burnie to have alot of Focus stuff.

We're staying home and enjoying the 3 day weekend. I'm not getting in alot of gaming time though. I've got alot to plan for being as we have a track rental at Mason Dixon next weekend (testing out the new transmission before race day), JPC showdown at Capitol raceway the next weekend, Ocean City beach house rental two weeks after that, Domestic showdown at MIR the first weekend of June which I'm sponsored for (same weekend as Focus Rising so I unfortunately will not be there), cruise to White Castle at the end of June, another track rental in July, NMRA at Englishtown in August, NSCRA at Englishtown in September, Ford Fever Classic at MIR in October, and Import vs Domestic in November. My year is pretty much booked. I'm also co-planning a track rental for November that will be a showdown of the Domestics (Ford vs Chevy vs Dodge).