Ohuigin
Focus Addict

Fan#: 83056
What I Drive: 2012 Grey Metallic Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 3 Ohuigin Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by txskeets View Post
Just bought and picked up my new 2012 Focus Sedan SEL last night. Its Tuxedo Black Metallic, has the Rapid Spec 303A package, moon roof, 17 inch rims, MyFord Touch. Software version on the MyFord Touch is Gen2-V2.10

So far, its a fantastic car. I'm having one quirky issue with the calendar app on MFT. Seems the calendar (which apparently gets its date from the GPS) is 12 hours off. There is no way to set the date manually. At noon today, the calendar flipped to Saturday, April 23rd. Changing the time does not do anything to bring the calendar back a day. Spoke to Sync Tech Support online and they show I have all the latest updates and dont have any info on this issue (not a big surprise seeing that this model is still very new), and told me to call the service department of my local dealer. If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them!
Congrats! Sorry to hear about the MFT issue, but at least you understand it, and aren't going crazy over it. Here's a thread where we discussed the reported issues, and in it I linked to an article that tells you how to reboot the system. It may work, at least it may be worry giving it a shot.

Here's the thread:

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/s...&highlight=MFT

-B

2012 S. G. Metallic Titanium Hatch - Born on 5/10/11
Options / Customizations:
-Handling Package
-Debadged