Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Post For 2012 When You Get a Vin#
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 06:13 PM   #535
IceJava
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 85134
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 IceJava Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I have been lurking this site for a few months, figured I would finally sign up to throw in my information

Ordered a Titanium Hatch with MFT
Tri-coat white,

Feb 28 - Order Date:
April 14th - Vin Received:
April 21st - Window Sticker:
April 28th - Build Date

I live about 4 hours away from Michigan, but not sure on the delivery time or anything.

I also have a quick question regarding the Canadian Focus. Can anyone verify that we get the Intelligent Key w/ push button start? I noticed that it was on *feature* page for ford.ca, however I cannot find it under the spec sheets (when comparing different models and options/standard equipment), and there is no mention of it on any Canadian Focus window stickers, but it is noted on any U.S bound Stickers (looking at this thread)

When I ordered the car over the Golf TDI way back in Feb, the sales guy assured me it was included, however after bringing this to his attention, is not sure now. Nissan pulled this with me on the Sentra when I bought it (oddly enough, we sometimes get excluded features), and left a really sour taste in my mouth. If ford is pulling the same thing, I may cancel the order and go with the Golf again (prices here are about $5.40/gallon atm, and expected to hit $6.00 by June, so gas mileage is always on the back of my mind)

Thanks!