Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Sightings in Ohio (OH)
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 09:45 PM   #1994
pistolgripbmx
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 49331
What I Drive: 86 ranger, 2007 focus zx3 s

FF Reputation: 38 pistolgripbmx Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by redSVT_03 View Post
LOL might just do that tomorrow. My uncle has a machine but idk what I would do if he scratched them up.

Ohh and Jeff my friend gave me a focus grill from your gen focus if you want it since your real local. I have no use for it, maybe you could come up w/ somthin cool to do with it. has all tabs just a bonus from when someone took out his mailbox lol

My buddy use to work at the tire center at Walmart and he told me a few times about replacing or sending out wheels to get repaired if something were to happen. As long as it's not the first time someones mounted tires, it's kind of hard to damage them. I just had to make sure to tell them no hammer weights at all on the wheels when they balanced them.

I'd offer to do it on the side at work, but we just got a new store leader and he doesn't exactly care for it, our old leader didn't have a problem with it as long as I wasn't doing it all the time.

I may have to take you up on the grill, I actually had a few different ideas when I re-painted mine but didn't want to end up not liking it and have to redo it.
teamduratec #143!
focus sport cool-flo, f2 v.3 header, trubendz 2.5 SS, frpp 1.5" front sportline rear, vf rear engine mount, 93oct Focus Power tune