View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 04:37 AM   #28
Matsuo
Focus Addict

Fan#: 58127
What I Drive: 2008 Black SES

FF Reputation: 2 Matsuo Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Ok, just so people understand why we put the people up there that we did....

Me chuck and Ray: We seem to be the only people trying to take initiative and getting this setup and working like a team should.

Pat: He actually made a comment (Be it joking or not) that he'd like to try for the spot =P (Pat 4 prez! remember? ;) )

You can guys can bitch about your options all you want, but 1) there's a "Do not agree with options" option and 2) If you don;t liek your options then step the f up and start showing some initiative... IDGAF who leads this as long as it gets done and we have a team that actually works together instead of arguing over evre stupid little thing...

Me and chuck sat down w/ ray for about 3 or 4 hours friday night discussing everything we need to do and at what pace. So, instead of dropping 4-5 polls down at once, we decided 1 at a time would be better, starting with leadership. But, if you guys want to continue being a bunch of chiefs and no indians then w/e i'll just stop trying and put my effort into something else...

Also, we did consider putting EVERY team member on the list for voting, but then figured it would be a bad idea since, like i said before, chiefs and no indians, everyone could have voted for themselves, so we dropped it down to the people who have been showing initiative, and no offense, but I haven't seen anyone else trying to organize anything. And voting on the "Where should we eat this month" discussions doesn't count.

Damnit Chuck.
/dickmode off
Newest Member of my Family
2011 Shelby GT500 SVTPP