Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - How many of you guys post outside of the texas forum?
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 09:32 AM   #21
VonKrause
Unicorn Owner

Fan#: 72283
What I Drive: 2009 Ice Blue 5 speed 4 door FoFo

FF Reputation: 7 VonKrause Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Lulz.

I spend most of my time in the Texas thread, and the showroom thread. Believe it or not those are the least hate on the 08-11 on the whole site. I tried posting in the TN thread once because I was trying to get a meet and greet going while I was in town, only one person actually showed any interest at all and he had a 08-09. One member even did his best to shut me down and at every turn and told everyone that it was canceled and would say crap like "Chatt is a little far, its 3 hours from me and I'm not gonna chance it like we did last time. We were suppose to have 6 cars show up in Pigeon forge and only one other than myself did." His name is TnFocus i believe, he posted once in the topic of meet up just to complain and then posted all over saying it wasn't going to happen and was canceled. It was looking like at least 6+ cars from the surrounding area were gonna show, 3 from Chattanooga. I don't know what is up peoples arse but for whatever reason the Texas crowd tend to be a lot nicer and cooler peeps.
SR #233