Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - How many of you guys post outside of the texas forum?
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 03:45 PM   #16
Matsuo
Focus Addict

Fan#: 58127
What I Drive: 2008 Black SES

FF Reputation: 2 Matsuo Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BnzRed1 View Post
I typically check the southern section first, then the duratec performance, the ecu tuning and the wheels and suspension forums. Yes I agree that there was some dislike of the body style at first, I was one of the few 08's at FF09 and walked away with a trophy, but it felt like it was an uphill battle all the way. You have seen my red 08 coupe, it is extremely clean and very well accessorized with engine, suspension, ground effects, audio, custom interior, yet you won't see many pictures of it on the forums. I don't present my self as an postcount expert and I'll only post if i have a legit answer to solve a problem that someone might need help with. My car is probably the most washed and waxed car here and I don't post about it. All in all I'ts your car do what you want to it, be proud of it and enjoy it, it won't be your last car. Oh, by the way I dont listen to the haters....I like chrome!
Ya my post count is probably 85% texas forum.... once or twice a month Ill glance at the gen forum and show room but will rarely post something

And ray, ya, i can def see why you would post in the auto-x and svt forums as well... I may start peeking at the auto-x forums as well since i'm going to try and go to the june one... the only problem is it's on sundays =(
Newest Member of my Family
2011 Shelby GT500 SVTPP