Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - How many of you guys post outside of the texas forum?
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 11:26 AM   #13
BnzRed1
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 57839
What I Drive: 2008 Red SE coupe, 01 F150 4WD SC

Points 222, Level 4
Points: 222, Level: 4 Points: 222, Level: 4 Points: 222, Level: 4
Level Up 44% Completed
Level up: 44% Level up: 44% Level up: 44%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 BnzRed1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I typically check the southern section first, then the duratec performance, the ecu tuning and the wheels and suspension forums. Yes I agree that there was some dislike of the body style at first, I was one of the few 08's at FF09 and walked away with a trophy, but it felt like it was an uphill battle all the way. You have seen my red 08 coupe, it is extremely clean and very well accessorized with engine, suspension, ground effects, audio, custom interior, yet you won't see many pictures of it on the forums. I don't present my self as an postcount expert and I'll only post if i have a legit answer to solve a problem that someone might need help with. My car is probably the most washed and waxed car here and I don't post about it. All in all I'ts your car do what you want to it, be proud of it and enjoy it, it won't be your last car. Oh, by the way I dont listen to the haters....I like chrome!