Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - How many of you guys post outside of the texas forum?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 08:42 PM   #1
Matsuo
Focus Addict

Fan#: 58127
What I Drive: 2008 Black SES

FF Reputation: 2 Matsuo Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
How many of you guys post outside of the texas forum?

Frequently? Am I the only one who only checks the texas forum and leaves (Or showroom if I know pics were posted)?

I think i mostly dont care abt the rest of forums because of all the underground discrimination 08-11 gets...

I realized this after I see how much everyone is all 'OMG 2012!" and then refer back to the very first time I came to FF and the first post I saw was somethign along the lines of "bashing the 08-11 needs to stop" announcement sticky.

I noticed when I did my then and now thread and it only got liek 2or 3 pages worth of replies and then further down some dude was like "I washed my car" and it was 9-12 pages long.... He was driving a <08 model

So i looked around and alot of the 08-11 threads in showroom with good content in them are 3-5 pages long where as all the <08 threads w/ "I washed my car" titles and content that makes you go "Ok?" are like 30-40 (Exaggerated) of people going "OMG your car so sex"

Ya... I'm a bit sour about that.... I'm not trying to fish for compliments or anything.... but it's painfully obvious most people on this forum dgaf about the 08-11 so I don't even bother going to the other parts of it.... usually. >.>

Newest Member of my Family
2011 Shelby GT500 SVTPP