Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Post your MK3 Ford Focus (2012-Present) Pics!
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 01:37 PM   #56
LostContrails
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 83543
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Grey SEL Sedan

FF Reputation: 2 LostContrails Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Excuse the terrible photo. I took it with my cell quickly because people were about to walk by and I didn't want to look suspicious haha.

This is my first time seeing the Focus in person. There were actually two Kona Blue Focuses here (the other was an SE Hatch). It was hard to gather an opinion because the Foci, if you will, were moving all around the dealership and as you can see the weather isn't the greatest. All I do know is I was much more interested in spotting the hatch, and those tail lights are damn sexy in person!

I was driving behind the hatch at one point and It looks great from the back! Unfortunately I only got a quick glimpse of the front because it surprised me as i turned into the dealership.

I also concluded that at first glance, Kona Blue is a colour I will really consider. It's the exact colour blue I like on a car. We'll see in the day light though.

I plan on going back to the dealer in a few days (with my Canon 60D SLR) and take some nice shots of the cars, as I believe these just arrived today and many more are waiting to be shipped from the harbor up to the dealer. I'm also looking forward to a good test drive! Too bad my dealer hasn't ordered any Titanium or SEL's for me to look at.

Edit: That's an S Sedan btw.
6 Speed Auto