View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 02:40 PM   #26
ChuckDee
Ehh...

Fan#: 43589
What I Drive: 02 SC SVT

FF Reputation: 48 ChuckDee Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Well i believe we should have a group meeting the sunday morning we're all meeting up before we go to TXR (in 2 weeks). That way we can discuss about and see where our head is at in all of this. i'm not asking for a long ass meeting, but more like a quick talk about it before we roll out, just cause everyone will be there. I WILL be there early as hell (at least before anyone shows up) so we can all talk about this. I will clear a few things up right now:

*What I, AT LEAST, require for anyone to being apart of our crew is to attend at least some (not all) of our meets AND/OR at least try to join us in events or shows we'll attend. I know not everyone can make it to some of the meets or the car shows that some of us can go to, but at least show me that you're trying. Dean hasn't showed up to the monthly meets recently BUT he still showed with us at IR. If anyone that joins us, can at least do that, then i have no problem. The fact that you're willing to participate when it comes to reppin the team name, that's all it matters...or at least showing that you care about being apart with us.

*We do not discriminate based on the amount of mods or things done to your car. For us to overlook what's done to a car that's really understated in the automotive industry, is what will unite us all. I don't care if we don't get noticed as that car crew with so many "show worthy" cars i.e. sunworks, 16niss, etc. , as long as we're getting noticed as a car crew that can stand out from the others just based on what we stand for, then that's what matters to me. My goal one day, is to have a large group of focus owners show at a car show or a major event, just so we can make our mark and show to others that we're not non-existent car model, that we're not just an understated car group, that we're proud of what we drive and we don't give a damn about the haters.

*the team logo is the staying the same and will always be that way. We offer it in so many different colors and 2 different sizes (2"x12" and 5"x25").

*the "money pot" idea, of us having a savings pot for the team to us in certain cases like show entry fees and anything else relating to that, IS UNDER SPECULATION. it's a rough draft idea, which when we can come up with a more concrete plan, then we will make a vote out of it and see if it's something we want to do.

*We do things together as a whole, not individually. This is what the definition of the word "team" is all about. Whenever there's something that will affect the team as a whole, it will be brought to the table to be discuss among everyone. there won't be "oh, we decided to do this without letting you guys know first" going on, that's why i like discussions like these cause we get a conversation going about and talk more and see where everyone's opinion stands. then we can all try to come to one conclusion/ decision about whatever needs to be done.

Overall, i want to try and unite ALL of us focus owners under one name, that's my main purpose. None of the "who's allow to join the team and under what circumstances" bullshit, just something to call ourselves other than just a bunch of focus owners. That's why i brought up the idea of having a team(in the beginning), so we can say to everyone that we're one, unified group of focus owners and we call ourselves Team Focalize