Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Ford Focus Euro Headlamp Availability
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 04:20 AM   #32
GhiaFan
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 50498
What I Drive: 2007 Panther Black Focus 1.6 Ti-VCT

Points 9,066, Level 64
Points: 9,066, Level: 64 Points: 9,066, Level: 64 Points: 9,066, Level: 64
Level Up 6% Completed
Level up: 6% Level up: 6% Level up: 6%
Forum Activity 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%
FF Reputation: 12 GhiaFan Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohuigin View Post
Thanks for all the fantastic headlamp pictures in this thread everyone. At first, swapping out the N.A. headlights for the UK ones was going to be my main alteration. But after looking at the comparison of Titanium trim headlights, I'm really liking the black surrounds we get over here in N.A. The LEDs would be nice, and it would be great to get rid of that yellow indicator lens, but I don't know if I'd sacrifice the black surrounds for them now.

I bet at least a few buyers in the UK are wishing for the black surrounds on the Titanium. The grass is always greener ey?

-B
Welcome for the images.
The black headlight bezels are standard on UK Zetec & Titanium spec. The HID and LED headlight brows are standard on the UK & Euro spec Titanium X spec.
In other Euro markets the UK Zetec is called Trend and Trend Plus, the Zetec and Trend Plus is equal to North American SE with Sport Package or at least very close as far as appearance and features.
The Trend Plus has the black headlight bezels as standard.

I write both UK and Euro spec for the same reason I write North American when I am writing about the USA and Canada, if you get my drift.

Last edited by GhiaFan; 03-30-2011 at 09:16 AM.