Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Post For 2012 When You Get a Vin#
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 07:55 PM   #172
Ohuigin
Focus Addict

Fan#: 83056
What I Drive: 2012 Grey Metallic Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 3 Ohuigin Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Hey everyone,

Big update. The day after I talked to a dealership down here in Long Beach, saying that it would be another three weeks before they get them in, he called me back today and told me that a guy special ordered one, but bailed, and asked if I wanted to come in to test drive it. Of course, I told him yes, so I have an appointment tomorrow at high noon to finally get my hands on one of these things. He said that it was either an SE or SEL (I can't remember exactly which one) hatchback in Ingot silver.

The top of my priorities is to see how this thing drives (obviously). It's not the car I'm going to purchase, but I figure if this drives well, the titanium + handling package will only be better. I'm also going to get under the car and hood, and finally figure out if a hatch gets the automatic grille shutters. I'll take pictures of what I think is interesting, but if there are any requests, let me know by tomorrow and I'll try to do what I can.

-B

2012 S. G. Metallic Titanium Hatch - Born on 5/10/11
Options / Customizations:
-Handling Package
-Debadged