Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Turbo Zetec Build. For Iroc34
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 11:24 PM   #69
focusguy87
I AM DA FOCI FANATIC

Fan#: 40962
What I Drive: 03 Red EvO & 03 TURBO SVT

FF Reputation: 9 focusguy87 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iroc34 View Post
Yeah, no kidding. The traffic is rediculous . I dont know how good Turbo Connections is with the Focus, but he does tune with SCT on the mustangs,
He does have a web page , but it hasnt been updated in a while. But he is on top of his game on the e85 front. All his high HP vehicles are on Ethenol. But his shop is close to home. So its convieniant.
Not saying Turbo Connections is poor because I know nothing of them. But do your research and be sure.

In 2006 when I first turbo'ed the SVT a local shop I chose had never done a focus before, but plenty of mustangs, c6 vetts, Ford GT's ect... Everyone said to use Tom, but I chose what was more convenient instead of tom.

Car melted all 4 pistons 6 days later.....

Ever since Tom was involved haven't had a problem since, and he still helps to this day. Actually had a conversation over the phone with him today.

I would Remote tune with Tom IMO. Thats what I did on this dyno with Tom and still do updates on this dyno with him.