Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - F2 style kits
Thread: F2 style kits
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 08:40 PM   #19
Nfocus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 38741
What I Drive: 06' Silver, ZX3 SE Team DURATEC #03

FF Reputation: 2 Nfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Dear E.D.

You ask and you shal recieve... This being said the F2USA site was down (last i lookded) but new info has come up and the new owners are looking to make the kit again, but want to know who would like it... Seeing how you already have the jump on that they are also looking to sale the mold to make them... HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT... oh and one more HINT!!!!!!! Quick get the mold and put this thing in production today... what your still reading this and not making it... put the keyboard down and walk away. LOL.

www.GP-Werks.Com is the new owner sitting on the gold mine and they have let it be known that they are willing to part with the mold...

The real question is how fast are you willing to corner the market...
Quote:
Exterior

We do have the Focus RS kits in our hands and we are interested in bringing these back into production but we need feedback to go ahead and start this production run! If you are interested please let us know and send us an email at gpwerks1@gmail.com this will help us to gauge interest.....

Also we are looking at offering the molds to anyone that might want to purchase them...contact us as well!

Thanks

GP-Werks

There are no products in this category.
Your welcome...
US MARINE, above all!