Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - You can beat one.
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 07:02 AM   #54
Focus Racer S2
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 14203
What I Drive: 2002 Egg Yolk Yellow ZX3 ATX

FF Reputation: 1 Focus Racer S2 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
(you know what I do when I see someone trying to race me in and out of traffic? I call the cops.)

If that's what u do then fine. But as for many people u should know that street racers like danger. I have never met a street racer who doesn't like it. I myself like danger. I know what I do is illegal and dangerous to myself and others. YET. Ive done it since im 16. Ive been racing for 3 years now and racing in the highway is not the kind of thing you do everyday. Every once in a while I go out with a girl or some friends and sometimes this car teases you ebough to make you floor it. I do it a lot but I try not to over do it while im driving. In the highway a mistake u or some1 makes is bad to others. Anyway if I don't floor it on the highway Im on the quater mile or wait for an open track day. It's no biggy. But sometimes u like going fast and every chance u get u like to put the pedal to the metal. Im like that. Dont know about the rest of ya. But if you're into cars sometimes you just wanna floor it and get a thrill out of it.
<---<<Zetec Crew #66 / ATX Faction #21>>-->
To modify or not to modify ? ? ? That is the question right now ! ! !