Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - F2 style kits
Thread: F2 style kits
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 10:19 PM   #12
Nfocus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 38741
What I Drive: 06' Silver, ZX3 SE Team DURATEC #03

FF Reputation: 2 Nfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Seeing how F2 is the only US co. that had a kit like the RS and with out a doubt wanted by all... It had the looks of being offered as a Ford stock part, agressive but not so crazy you get shuned, had placment for side markers that looked like they should be exactly where they were designed, fogs for those who want them. I must say the wide body option was on my list, as soon as i paid my car off F2usa went under and i am no longer able to get any kit close to it.... a second best is the Pro-DTM. but its no F2 RS kit..

I would drop 1000$ for the kit and not think twice... with the option of standard and wide body you cant go wrong.... F2 left lots and lots of focus owners out there stranded with the loss of no body kit matching the overwhelming "need to have" the FORD FOCUS EURO RS body

There isnt a Focus owner (and im more of a Acura guy) on here that that would give their first child for a Euro Focus, and you could count me in that line as well, Ford has never listened to its US base and give us the better focus, we were always second best...

Now is your chance to pick up where F2 (had a good start) and Ford left us short, cold, and in the rain.
US MARINE, above all!