Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Post For 2012 When You Get a Vin#
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 07:12 PM   #102
GT5001
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 48923
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus ST

Points 503, Level 10
Points: 503, Level: 10 Points: 503, Level: 10 Points: 503, Level: 10
Level Up 6% Completed
Level up: 6% Level up: 6% Level up: 6%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 GT5001 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohuigin View Post
They're starting to show up on the online inventories of southern California ford dealerships. Some of these dealerships even have a digital copy of the window stickers for each vehicle. I know it's only limited to soCal dealerships, but it can give you guys an idea of what's being offered for the initial dealership orders.

start here: http://www.yoursoutherncaliforniaford.com/, then click search inventory. If it asks for a zip code, you can put in 91403 for those of you that are out of CA.

Happy hunting!

-B
First look today at a local dealership: Ingot silver sedan S. (I've ordered a silver Titanium sedan w/all options.)
First impressions:
The back seat leg room is tight. That was my biggest concern.
Front seats felt a little narrow & I'm not very "wide" back there! (However, my wife's Infiniti G35 has very narrow front seats.)
Maybe it was because it was a bottom-of-the-line "S" but it looked a little "flat" and uninteresting. Wheel covers didn't help.
Fit and finish is good, just like the reviews say.
Didn't appear the S has the opening/closing vents in the grill. But I think we knew that.
I didn't drive the car but may do so tomorrow.
Comments from others who have seen a Focus?