Originally Posted by 2003SilverSVT
I pulled ours completely out, problem I had is one of the screws that held the board in was just rusted and we ended up rounding the phillips head. Ultimately we ended up screwing around with the thing, finally got it apart and everything looked fine, no corsion on the contact, nothing.
We replaced the IMRC completely and the car ran 100% better and the code was gone.
There must of been something else wrong with our other than what's been discussed, cause we went over that box and all connections, including cable and nothing appeared to be out of order.
Fact still remains, we installed the new one just as the old came off and DONE !
I need to replace mine, just don't have the money to right now