Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Focus Fanatics Ride of the Month Showcase
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 06:44 PM   #73
Chick
Focusless

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '13 Taffeta White Civic Si Sedan

Points 183,081, Level 100
Points: 183,081, Level: 100 Points: 183,081, Level: 100 Points: 183,081, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%
FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing Member Chick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
MARCH RIDE OF THE MONTH(2011)

Member name: RIDINDIRTYZX3
Model: ZX3
Color: Liquid Grey

Why he loves his Focus:
"When I was ready to go to college, I wanted a newer car that would be fairly cheap, good on gas, and more reliable than my '91 Mustang that I had at the time. My family has always been into Fords, and that's all we really owned, so I knew I would probably be persuaded into getting some sort of Ford.

So I began looking around at local dealerships, and found an 02 zx3 that I loved (and it already had nice rims, so that was a plus). I had just enough money for it, so it got it... the only problem was that I needed to learn to drive stick. After a couple weeks of learning to drive it, I fell in love with it. Over the past 4.5 years, alot has changed, as I grew and my style changed, so I love how it is a reflection of myself. I also love being able to go outside and easily work on it to get my mind off of school and work and everything else... I love my car, and don't see myself ever getting rid of it!!!!"

His future plans:
"I have a Top Speed Performance turbo kit on its way, so that will be installed soon. Eventually I plan on building the engine, and have a goal of making 350 hp. I also plan on upgrading the suspension, and getting a euro rear bumper."

MODIFICATIONS

EXTERIOR:
US-spec RS replica front bumper
ST170 grille
Facelift Headlights
Edge rear wiper
Wings West sideskirts
Tinted taillights

INTERIOR:
RS Steering Wheel
Corbeau CR1 seats

I.C.E.:
Jensen In-dash dvd player
12'' Kicker comp sub
Rockford Fosgate speakers

ENGINE DRESS-UP:
Redline Tuning Hood Struts

PERFORMANCE:
(Top Speed Turbo coming really soon)
Long Tube E-bay header
ORP
2.25'' Borla Cat-back
AEM Cold-Air intake
Ported throttle body
Early 2k intake manifold
FS Sparkplug wires

SUSPENSION:
Eibach Sportlines
Massive 'Massacre' front strut bar

WHEELS, TIRES & BRAKES:
17'' Konig Imagine wheels

MISC.:

--->CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR OCTOBER ROTM!

Last edited by Chick; 02-21-2013 at 02:54 PM.