Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Welcome Newbies To FF
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 07:35 AM   #1094
misfire

Fan#: 31379
What I Drive: 2012 SEL Hatch, 2014 Mazda CX-5

Points 16,800, Level 82
Points: 16,800, Level: 82 Points: 16,800, Level: 82 Points: 16,800, Level: 82
Level Up 90% Completed
Level up: 90% Level up: 90% Level up: 90%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 31 misfire Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdl2011 View Post
Hello Everyone.

Just picked up my first Ford ever. A 2011 Focus S for a daily driver. Looking forward to learning more from everyone here.

Thanks in advance.
congrats on the car. welcome to the site

Quote:
Originally Posted by donovan1983 View Post
I just got an 05 Blue ZXW SES a day ago. Went into the dealer expecting to only be able to qualify for an older, cheaper vehicle (limited credit) but ended up with this. Definitely much nicer than what I expected to end up with. It's a pleasant vehicle to drive and has a lot of useful things on it, like the heated outside mirrors and heated seats. The cargo storage space is great. I like how small it is since it makes parallel parking pretty easy, even despite me being out of practice (haven't had a car for a year and a half). The stock 6 CD stereo is surprisingly good and I feel no compelling urge to replace it, although I would like an auxiliary port to connect a portable music player. As long as it's reliable, as I've heard late-model Fords to be, then I will be happy with it for a long while to come.
cool car. welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle View Post
Hey there! Congrats on your new car! Mine is a 2010 (I'm an Aussie so my FF looks different to the ones in the States) and I love the USB & aux ports! I'm amazed at how much I use them. Great for when there is nothing but crap on the radio
i really like your car. welcome to the site