Timmeh!
aka The Wizard

Fan#: 27514
What I Drive: '91 Miata, '82 Benz 300TD

FF Reputation: 9 Timmeh! Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by standard View Post
Yeah I realize that Mac is Unix based, but for nerds sake Linux is open sourced and a lot more customizable and manageable for those who can do those tasks - I can't. I know nothing about programming, some HTML and JavaScript knowledge form my Counter-strike days but that's it. No offense was intended I do realize there are many people more knowledgeable than me about computers, and I can't argue that at all. I'd never own a Mac personally, but do understand the halo surrounding the Mac name and their products.

Speaking of, anyone ever change a battery in their iPod? I have a 30gb 1st Gen video that doesn't hold a charge. Is it a task I can undertake myself? Or recommendation for places to get batteries.

I read on ebay you can get a turbo kit for $1,500 that will add 300hp on top of what you already have! you should def buy one way high quality.
no worries, and look it up on ifixit, shouldn't be hard at all if you can get the part

Quote:
Originally Posted by klodkrawler05 View Post
The man speaks the truth.
timing chains get noisy well before they snap.

timing belts you have no warning its just POP SOL
^^ correct!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aku View Post
So as long as they don't rattle like crazy I should be good for a while and then if/when they make noise later on I can just change em then. Ok i'm less worried about that now.
what has i been telling you!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double-D View Post
Back in MI (for now)....a couple of trips planned to Atlanta (x2), Louisville and Hershey, PA in the next few months. I have become a "Pageant Aunt"...

Waiting to hear about teaching job-they are checking references and doing a background check. Yesterday, I got a call from a Billing/Coding recruiter. They offer remote, local and travel positions!! Have some online competencies to take and go from there....
yay!!! hope you land the job, drop me a line if you're ever out this way momma.