Focus Addict

Fan#: 72671
What I Drive: wrx

FF Reputation: 2 standard Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by I <3 my ZX3 View Post
vista is crap.

and ok. just making sure you recognize linux rocks, now just remember that linux and mac are both unix based, the same script i wrote to organize music by id3 tag on linux works great on my mac.

that is all.

it's not like i studied computer engineering or worked for Apple, a web hosting company and did IT for a defense company or anything.

DRAKE TIME :P
Yeah I realize that Mac is Unix based, but for nerds sake Linux is open sourced and a lot more customizable and manageable for those who can do those tasks - I can't. I know nothing about programming, some HTML and JavaScript knowledge form my Counter-strike days but that's it. No offense was intended I do realize there are many people more knowledgeable than me about computers, and I can't argue that at all. I'd never own a Mac personally, but do understand the halo surrounding the Mac name and their products.

Speaking of, anyone ever change a battery in their iPod? I have a 30gb 1st Gen video that doesn't hold a charge. Is it a task I can undertake myself? Or recommendation for places to get batteries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmeray1 View Post
Rename thread to Computer Fanatics...

I want to know what cheap mods I can do on my SVT that don't cost anything and will give me 300 hp. And no, I did not search first.....I was too busy reading about apple vs pc discussion....lol

I read on ebay you can get a turbo kit for $1,500 that will add 300hp on top of what you already have! you should def buy one way high quality.