Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - You can beat one.
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2004, 12:55 AM   #32
johnnyskywalker
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 2536
What I Drive: 2004 Twilight Blue ZX3 2.3

FF Reputation: 1 johnnyskywalker Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally posted by Focus Racer S2
HEY Black ZX3. What do u have under your hood. Im dying to know. You know what? Why don't u post back when you have actually raced a couple of people in the highway with traffic. Here's something you should keep in mind. 1)When racing on the highway with traffic you're always between lanes avoiding traffic. It's not easy. 2) I didn't beat the car by a spank we were basicly between lanes all the time. 3) I barely won because I saw the opening and took it. Finally MY CAR HAS A COUPLE OF MODS I KEEP A LID ON. And for the record Ive driven a couple of SVTF's stock and modded SO I KNOW JUST HOW GOOD THEY ARE AND HOW FAST THEY CAN BE WITH SOME MODS. My car is not stock. Just because it's an ATX doesn't make slow.
If there was no traffic though don't say you could beat one. If it was an open highway the svt would whip you. I've been behind one before on the highway and he really didn't pull on me but I didn't bring him in either and I've got a 2.3 with cai, tb, udp. So i don't want to hear you can beat one on an open highway, MAYBE in traffic but no other way.