Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 39405
What I Drive: 2007 TorD-Red ZX5 SES

FF Reputation: 77 S0C0nFused Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by oblivion2kx View Post
No. Its a better plug for boost.
Boost aside, I was more or less concerned about electrical pollution as there non-resistor (AR103). Some cars can get away with it. As highlighted in a different thread, Honda's cannot (as an example). As far as I know, the problems a non-resistor plug can create are somewhat of an 'open book' with COP (coil on plug) on the Focus. CamoCustom is/has installed "103's". If they are in fact AR103 it would be good to know if he will run into any 'gremlins'.

felixthecat >> Yes, the brisk has been tried. No better than the stock or 104's (as reported).

Chris951 >>"its all in your head. you are not going to notice 5hp"
Remember It's HP to weight. I would say you would 'notice' 5HP, probably expressed better as "more pep". Please note that the gains with a header are even less (maybe 4HP), but the HP build comes on so much stronger over the stock header that folks feel it is worth the investment.

Ziggy Cockburn >> "Great, how the hell is a normal person suppose to know this?
They would not. That is why your here!
AND
"its sounds like more of a opinion then a fact"
TOM did some dyno work and it is posted in another thread (I am not going to go digging but have at it if you want).
But, let's get to the ZEN of your question. So, how many opinions begin to make a fact? I only ask this to give you a headache, as there are many divergent opinions on how many agreeing opinions are needed before those opinion begin to be accepted as fact.
Last of the Hatches #28