Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Team Focalize Logo Poll
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 10:51 PM   #19
Matsuo
Focus Addict

Fan#: 58127
What I Drive: 2008 Black SES

FF Reputation: 2 Matsuo Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaner View Post
I understand your intention. The F was in no way chosen for a specific Focus. The design of the F in the 1st gen Focus is different; the arch of the F is greater, the cross is much lower, the Focus font is not a rounded font, the F extends lower than the other text and the cross is much longer more on one side than the other. In comparison to the font chosen, I don't see a comparison.

And no, about the different design Fs. We are trying to have one and only design that are not gen specific.
Eh I'm not going to debate too much abt it anyways cause like I said, I'm keeping the original :o and looking at the poll, that seems to be where it's going atm >.> I knowthat justin is going to vote for one of the newer ones b/c he already stated he wants a smaller design, but I can't remember who else it was.... TBH I think you 3 (you, chocolate chuck, and justin) are the only ones that really wanted a new design. I don't know about white chocolate chuck or.... I'm so bad with names.... I wanna say travis? (the dude with the green hatch from pearland).

If people are just wanting a smaller sticker then why don't we just take what we have and just size it down? If that were an option I'd vote for that. It's the same design and would mean people could have either the large one or the smaller one while keeping the look the same through out the team.
Newest Member of my Family
2011 Shelby GT500 SVTPP