Deaner
Focus Addict

Fan#: 39531
What I Drive: 2002 ATX Twilight Blue ZX5

FF Reputation: 31 Deaner Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsuo View Post
You may not have had that intention... but that F is extremely similar to the old foci F. People could be wondering "Why do they have that old F when there's newer focus' (cause they won't say foci) that don't use it" it APPEARS biased, regardless of what the true intention was.

And pat, there's an option for the original one, if oyu like it then vote for that one.

Or dean, you could do one for each style F and give them to the corresponding years. Like 05-07 could get the F 08-11 cuold get the F (well the whole word Focalize could be italicized since the whole word focus is that way) and the 99-04 (it is 99 right?) could get the F you used in your design.
I understand your intention. The F was in no way chosen for a specific Focus. The design of the F in the 1st gen Focus is different; the arch of the F is greater, the cross is much lower, the Focus font is not a rounded font, the F extends lower than the other text and the cross is much longer more on one side than the other. In comparison to the font chosen, I don't see a comparison.

And no, about the different design Fs. We are trying to have one and only design that are not gen specific.
<--EüRöFöCüS: 02 Twi Blu ZX5 FoFo Euroness SOLD!!!

New toy: TOYota FJ Cruiser 4x4