Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Focus Fanatics Ride of the Month Showcase
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 03:20 AM   #5
Chick

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '13 Taffeta White Civic Si Sedan

Points 184,946, Level 100
Points: 184,946, Level: 100 Points: 184,946, Level: 100 Points: 184,946, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing Member Chick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
NOVEMBER RIDE OF THE MONTH(2004)

Member name: ZX3TUNR
Model: ZX3
Color: Liquid Grey

Why he loves his Focus:
"I origionally hated the focus to be quite honest. I was your typical/ignorant high school honda/import kid. Finally it came the time to buy a car and I no one would give me a loan excpet for Ford so I had no choice but to go with a 2002 Focus SE. After about having the car for a few months I started learn more about the car and got into the modding scene. Sadly the SE got totaled. I then had a chance to start over. I had my options open. I now have good credit status and a way better job. I chose to stick with the Focus but went to a ZX3 witch I will never regret. From day one I loved this car. The options for this car are mind blowing and even to the point there is so much to do to it, its hard to know where to start. I also love the fact its so different. Focis8nt and my self go out to the drag strips, car shows and the people that ask about the car. "What kind of car is that?", "Never seen anything like that." "Thats one hell of a car you got". LOL I love it. Specially when you see the old guys staring at it and scratching his head. LOL
The Focus really grew on me. I seriously get into arguments as soon as I here some body start trashing the Focus."

His future plans:
"Right now I am working on my custom dash peices and re painting everything to CD silver. Also working on my custom hatch install for the stereo.
I also have a plan for doing some type of boost, racing seats, and one day scissor doors. Its hard to say. Im always changing my mind about doing things. Or the thing that I usually end up doing is buying a bunch of stuff then putting it on the car and then changing my mind.
My goal is to make one sick focus. This project is going to keep going. Once the boost is done I plan on getting a 2nd zetec and building it up. From there let the fun begin.
Once day I will have my scissor doors too.
What else is there to do? I well soon be maxing out on the stock internals then what? Build up the engine and crank up the boost ;) Buy another focus? We will have to see"

MODIFICATIONS

EXTERIOR:
Focus RS/Collection front bumper with Hella Magic Module signals
ICC Tuning RS replica side skirts
98 euro Focus rear bumper
ST170 front grille
Focus RS/Collection spoiler
e-code Hella projector headlights
Hella Magic Module tail lights
Limmo window tinting
Audiovox alarm with pager
JTAutostyle Scissor Door Conversion

INTERIOR:
Custom painted interior
Varad ultra white neons under the dash
Ractive short shifter
AutoMeter Oil Guage
AutoMeter A/F Guage
AutoMeter Boost Gauge
custom center dash piece

I.C.E:
Alpine DV-300 deck
Rockford 400S amp to power Alpine Type R tweets/components (not installed yet)
one 12" Alpine Type R sub powered with an Alpine V12 MRD-M301 (not installed yet)
SNES

PERFORMANCE:
Magnaflow cat back exhaust
FS 4-1 Race header
FS flex pipe
ProCharger supercharger 10PSI
FC 65mm TB
SVT MAF
1 step colder plugs AZFS22C
VF rear motor mount
Diablo Revolution custom ECU

ENGINE DRESS-UP:
Custom painted valve cover

SUSPENSION:
Sprint Performance 2" progressive drop spring

WHEELS, TIRES & BRAKES:
18x8 Team Dynamic rims in Monza style equipped with Conti Extreme Sport Contacts 215/35/18

MISC.:

Last edited by Chick; 01-15-2009 at 08:11 PM.