Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - For Sale: Roush turbo kit.
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 04:18 PM   #22
WhiteLionBlackFocus
Banned

Fan#: 63798
What I Drive: Black Focus

FF Reputation: 1 WhiteLionBlackFocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
hey buddy, dont cry. its nothing personal, but if your gonna make a wrong statement about something your selling, u gotta be willing to be corrected when your wrong, and just shows you shouldnt talk on something you are clueless on. AS I SAID, nothing wrong about the price. I hope you figured out so far, there are ALOT of idiots on this forum who dont have a clue what they are talking about, so just because a few morons tell you its one thing, I guess it sets u up for failure, but hey, sh#t happens. Now you know.

Its not PM-material. Its information EVERYONE needs to know about the item in question. The fact that it needs stuff not mentioned and misinformation is being said, requires someone who KNOWS what they are talking about step and 'set the kiddies straight'. As you said, your only 17...you dont know what your talking about. no biggie...I do.

Maybe next time you should look into what you are actually buying first, so you KNOW what is what and what u need instead of just buying it cuz its 'roush'...thats how you end up with useless extra impellers...

GLWS :)