tukaniSVT
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST

Fan#: 5521
What I Drive: 2003 SVT Focus 2009 BMW 335i

FF Reputation: 34 tukaniSVT Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NX_Focus View Post
hello. i did not put that message. i was telling my grl frnd & she looked up info to find out about the FF event. she was not thinking. she seen ur list & wanted to get us on it. i am sorry she did not notice you was WAY north..lol
Haha ... no worries ... I was just wondering, since our states are quite a bit apart. See ya at FF2011.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmiller_1974 View Post
So, I suppose We should start planning a route. I'm thinking I30E to I40E past Dallas and I65N will put Us there in roughly 14 hours from Dallas, which would be the best meeting place for all points in TX, really. Now, to figure out where to meet. Ideas?

Also, I'm assuming a stop will be needed along the way, no need to kill Ourselves pulling this trip off in one shot.I was thinking somewhere outside of Memphis, but always open to suggestions.
A route is being planned out J ... But that does sound good ... now you have to also count us Houston guys for another 3-4+ hours.

-Ray-
Hatch Nation Member: #147

R.I.P - FELLOW FF MEMBER, IZZY, BLK2k3GTS, will always be remembered. We will compete on a different course again one day.