Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - My last run
Thread: My last run
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 10:10 AM   #14
tukaniSVT
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST

Fan#: 5521
What I Drive: 2003 SVT Focus 2009 BMW 335i

Points 36,339, Level 100
Points: 36,339, Level: 100 Points: 36,339, Level: 100 Points: 36,339, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 34 tukaniSVT Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Thanks guys ... yeah ... I didn't notice the rubbing when I tested the car with the tire combo the week before the run ... And of course when I am on course ... I won't be paying attention to it.

I am thinking about rolling the fenders a bit and seeing if that will remedy some of the tire rubbing.

Thanks Joe for posting the link to my tire combo ... for those of you too lazy to hit the link ... they are 16" Rotas with Hankook 225/50R16s. They don't rub during normal driving ... but through the course I found the rub spot.

@ GodLovesUgly - > You are thinking what I was thinking when I saw the video. That I need stiffer suspension. So ... I will be venturing in the Suspension forum a bit to decided and what Shocks I want to go with ... Or do you think I just need stiffer Springs ... hmmm ... I'm on Eibachs at the moment.

But yes overall ... Fun Fun Fun ... I will be running in all of the events this year and will post up the videos. Hopefully you guys can help me see what I am missing in the runs. I need more practice and guidance, really.

@ eliaslincoln - > I'm going to hold on to your shirt until, my year is over ... lol.

-Ray-
Hatch Nation Member: #147

R.I.P - FELLOW FF MEMBER, IZZY, BLK2k3GTS, will always be remembered. We will compete on a different course again one day.