tukaniSVT
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST

Fan#: 5521
What I Drive: 2003 SVT Focus 2008 Edge SEL

FF Reputation: 34 tukaniSVT Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusFreak09 View Post
I say pizza cuz we can order so many pizzas and not pay alot. But hamburgers also sound good to.
True ... that's why I brought it up ... money is tight for everyone ... so, trying to figure the best option to enjoy some good eating along with saving a bit of money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattacular View Post
let's go all american and throw some hotdogs in the mix too! as awesome as pizza is, we did have it in jan. i says burgers and dogs. i am willing to spring for any of that
I like the idea ... as long as we can pitch together a pot that everyone is willing to put in for food. I will calculate in a bit how much it would be for Dogs and Burgers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zab View Post
I wouldn't mind the burgers it sounds good but if we get pizza it would be a lot easier to clean up and not so complicated to get....... just sayin
I actually think both would be pretty easy to clean up. Like I said ... I don't mind throwing down the cooking ... And that would only be like a pan or 2. Both ways we would have paper plates and napkins.

-Ray-
Hatch Nation Member: #147

R.I.P - FELLOW FF MEMBER, IZZY, BLK2k3GTS, will always be remembered. We will compete on a different course again one day.