Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - First 1/4 mile in my turbo ZX3
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 11:11 PM   #13
silfocus84
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 40506
What I Drive: 2009 Cobalt SS Turbo back to STOCK

Points 2,268, Level 28
Points: 2,268, Level: 28 Points: 2,268, Level: 28 Points: 2,268, Level: 28
Level Up 79% Completed
Level up: 79% Level up: 79% Level up: 79%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 1 silfocus84 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
he could of spun in 2nd, whatever he said in FJ got him to stop talking in here so we have no real info, but by his numbers and if the 60ft was that good... he could've spun or maybe going into 2nd the car bogged on him... I doubt he lost too much power by the end of the track. I'm guessing the 2.3 you mention wasn't stock. either way he had a 2.0, which i guess stock is 16s and he knocked off 2s... that's a great run no matter how you look at it... I just don't see why fellow foci owners would call his bull... its not like he said her ran 13flat or mid 12s..

I wish I had 60ft times like that... probably could've gotten me down to 13.5 or 13.4.. but won't mention details since it's not a focus anymore lol.. i got yelled at for mentioning it before... the point is, he is having a great launch and people who have the same car ;modded more or modded less; should not attack him over the numbers... that's how you lose forum members and support... then they go out and buy a toyota... lol