Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - A little motivation for those struggleing....
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 07:04 PM   #1
03OrangeSVT
LETS TURN DIRT!!!!

Fan#: 19169
What I Drive: MINI Cooper S TURBO

FF Reputation: 152 03OrangeSVT Excellent Standing Member03OrangeSVT Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Smile A little motivation for those struggleing....

A couple of months ago I sat down and took a long look at myself and I didnt like what I saw.... actually I thought "Shit I'm fat and I need to loose weight"

So I started cutting back on portion size and kept on lifting and I managed to pull 40 pounds off in about 2-2.5 months..... then the holidays hit and I managed to keep my weight down without gaining any back....but it took alot of will power not to pig out.

Well I started to diet again and I just couldnt pull any weight off so I had to rethink my diet. I decided to go with the Atkins diet (which is a very popular diet) and it definitly works. I've pulled another 18 pounds off since Jan 3rd.

So... thats a 58 pound loss..... I've went from 340 to 282 and pulled 10.5 inches off of my waist.

To top it off I'm also 41 years old so I dont have the luxury that high metabolism that younger people have...... I wish I did.

If I can do it ANYONE can do it.

So GOOD LUCK with your diets!!!!

2004 Harley V-Rod.... sex on wheels
2011 Harley Electra Glide Ultra Limited
[/b]