Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - warneej's epic continuation build thread for the ZX3
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 04:54 PM   #142
warneej
BodyKits=PantiesDrop

Fan#: 20372
What I Drive: 04 ZX3 D23E-10SES Sedan-12 Ti Hatch

Points 31,894, Level 100
Points: 31,894, Level: 100 Points: 31,894, Level: 100 Points: 31,894, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 200 warneej Excellent Standing Member warneej Excellent Standing Member warneej Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
HEY! I'm still here, just being busy and junk. Attempted to nightshade my stock corner lights but they must have had some sort of oily residue on them because the nightshade coated all weird and so I'm going to have to redo them. Will paint thinner take it off or will I have to sand?

Caught an HID kit on sale at Amazon today so there's something from LAST year's list I can check off once it gets here. The cut-off is perfect in the ST170s as long as they're aimed slightly down.

To-do (red=completed)
-Swap in nightshaded stock bumper lenses to replace the hideous smoked/clear ones.
-Get new CarPC hardware assembled and installed. That means actually buying that last piece you've been putting off for like ever.
-Do something with the trunk.
-Valve cover breather catch-can
-PCV inline catch-can
-Buy and install HID kit

Stuff and things has been happening on the SVT as well, about time to start a thread for that guy once I get some new pictars.

173.4whp
gump
crew #6