Old 11-07-2004, 03:46 AM   #46
todzilla
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 13445
What I Drive: '02 Focus SVT

FF Reputation: 1 todzilla Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Pics of my '02 CD Silver SVT

Well, here's my '02 cd silver SVT...I got it 6 weeks ago with 25000km (15000 miles) It had most popular bolt ons already and I've added a few since. Previous owner installed FS throttle body, FS underdrive pullies, K & N short ram, Magnaflow cat back, offroad pipe with welded cat, steeda short shifter and rear tint. I've switched the rims to 17 X 7.5" AEZ Parons', tinted the doors windows to match, modded the tails a bit, painted the calipers amd rear hatch trim and installed Mobil 1 5W30 in the crankcase. Previous car was a dark green '99 MGT so this is quite a change...but after driving it the last few weeks, I'm learning to appreciate this little buggers revving abilities and unbelievably unflappable handing!! Once it gets going, I have no doubt it'd keep up with my old GT on the highway....I 'unofficially' have had it up to about 210kmh (125 mph) and it's amazingly composed and predictable (this was done once on a very lonely stretch of road with no one anywhere near me for a very short stint) Anyways, hope you enjoy it...I sure am!! ...I'm also enjoying the 26mpg overall with a fairly heavy right foot!

ps - clear front quarters are on the way...a slight drop is next and a Diablo tune.

Todd