View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 05:39 PM   #40
greddy339
Focus Addict

Fan#: 63304
What I Drive: 2k ford focus zx3

FF Reputation: 9 greddy339 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
nice vid..my buddy has an srt10..has ungodly torque down low for that big heavy pig of a truck...however we were out cruising one night and along comes this 3rd gen rx-7. the car looks stock as can be, no rims, body kit, stickers, nothing!!!

but i hear this supercharger whine as he downshifts to stop at the light beside us..and im thinking to myslef, hmmmm those cars are twin turbo'd? of course my buddy wants to race him..turns out to be some old guy with way too much money. so when light turns green my buddy guns it and the rx-7 continues to be right beside us, still hear that superchager whine, and all of a sudden he downshifts and all hear is whinning of the supercharger and i swear he sucked the paint right off the truck! he put bus lengths on us in a matter of 2 gears..

we pull in to gas station start b.s. ing we finally convince the guy to pop his hood...dude has a zr-1 ls3 engine out of a supercharged vette!!!!!!!! we just started laughing and shook our head! worst beating i have ever witnessed...