Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 81212
What I Drive: 2002 Infra Red SVT FOCUS #2294

FF Reputation: 1 PiSTOLpete717 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhiaFan View Post
Paying attention to what Ford announced yesterday.........

Based on the same new Focus platform introducing the new C-Max Plug in Hybrid called the C-Max Energi......C-MAX Energi targets more than 500 miles (800 kilometers) of driving range using the battery and engine, more than any other plug-in or extended-range vehicle.

Next choice again based on the same new Focus platform introducing the new C-Max Hybrid, C-MAX Hybrid is targeted to deliver better miles per gallon than Ford Fusion Hybrid, the most fuel-efficient sedan in America

Ford will launch C-MAX Energi, its first-ever production plug-in hybrid electric vehicle, and C-MAX Hybrid, a full hybrid variant, in North America in 2012 and Europe in 2013

• Both versions of the five-passenger multi-activity vehicle will leverage the company’s global C-car platform, critically acclaimed powersplit hybrid architecture, next-generation driver information features and advanced, lighter and smaller lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery systems Both the C-MAX Energi and C-MAX Hybrid models will be built alongside the all-new 2012 Ford Focus and Focus Electric at Ford’s Michigan Assembly Plant in Wayne, Mich.

Ford North America big goal is to have a vehicle type or choice to hopefully satisfy mosts consumers wants and desires

BTW the 5 passenger C-Max as shown above is like your current ZX5 with great driving feel but just a liitle taller, with the same 5 door useability

DIMENSIONS (inches) 5 passenger C-Max
EXTERIOR
Wheelbase 104.2
Length 173.6
Width 71.9 (excluding mirrors)
Height 63.7
Track,
front/rear
60.7/60.7

Focus Electric DIMENSIONS
(inches unless otherwise noted)
EXTERIOR