Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - For Sale: SVT TB, tail lights, and a few other items
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 12:14 PM   #7
zetecDon
Where am I?

Fan#: 62506
What I Drive: 02 ZX3, 02 MX-5

FF Reputation: 28 zetecDon Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (45)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02_z_x_3 View Post
I think if i can sell my mafia i will pick up this tb if its still here. is it a 65 or 67 mm?
I will have to measure it to find out. I am at a friend's house right now and will have to find out later when I go home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottotroll View Post
so Son.... where did the tails come from?
They used to be on QuikSilvr's car. He painted them over a year ago and have been that way ever since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeSVTguy View Post
Do you have the track/rails for the sunroof? Mine are busted and the front of my sunroof sometimes pops up at high speeds so I have to open it so it doesn't fly off lol.

I might also want the deflector too if the tabs are not broken.

Sucks those center caps are so expensive. I only got $10 for mine on ebay long ago. Anyone know if they'd fit the 6 spoke 16" ZX3 rims since they are currently capless?

Possible interested in the washer fluid reservoir too.
I am going to check on the whole assembly for the sunroof if that is what you are intereste in. Right now I just have the glass for it until I can get the whole assembly removed from the car. Ah, the center caps are somewhat reasonably priced considering it would cost more than $35 for a single cap. Let me know about the reservoir as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badass3 View Post
don hit me up on the sub i may grab it off you if we can work out some payment i got to get my other items first
Sean, it is just the sub enclosure that includes the jensen 400w amp. the sub is not included in the deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiscoZx3 View Post
I'm actually really interested in those tail lights. They're pretty cool.
Let me know if you are seriously interested. It will be anywhere from $15-$20 to ship to Wisconsin to let you know.

And to let everyone know that if you are seriously interseted in these items just send me a PM and we can work out the details of shipping and my paypal address. Thanks for looking.