Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - For Sale: SVT TB, tail lights, and a few other items
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 03:55 PM   #1
zetecDon
Where am I?

Fan#: 62506
What I Drive: 02 ZX3, 02 MX-5

FF Reputation: 28 zetecDon Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (45)
For Sale: SVT TB, tail lights, and a few other items

I am putting some items up for sale to make some more space. All items will be shipped out from Amelia, Ohio using either Fedex, UPS or USPS. If you have any preference on how you want it shipped please inform me if you decide to purchase the item. If you have any questions or concerns about the items please feel free to contact me via PM.

First item: CFM SVT 65mm throttle body in anondized blue Still in working order and only thing wrong with it is one of the screws in the TPS sensor had to be retapped with a larger screw.*SOLD*

Second item: ZX3 and ZX5 tail lights. They were painted using a high gloss black plastic paint. They have been painted for over a year now and held up just fine. *SOLD*

Third item: Upper radiator support in CD silver, overall it is still in solid condition, the front of it was painted black because it has a screen grill in front of it. Asking price $45, pick up only. PM for details.

Fourth item: Washer resevoir with motor. Motor still works and it includes the hoses as well. Asking price $15 + shipping.

Fifth item: Factory sunroof glass. Still in excellent condition. All gaskets are good. Asking price $35 + shipping.

Sixth item: SVT center caps in good condition, they are used and have some minor scratches on them that can be buffed out. Asking price $40 + shipping.

Last item: MTX Thunderformz 12" sub enclosure for Ford Focus hatchbacks. The speaker and amp in the picture is not included in the price. Asking price $160 + shipping.

Last edited by zetecDon; 02-15-2011 at 05:21 AM.