Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - what's this metal tube?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 04:03 PM   #2
Djzx3's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2010
Fan#: 76864
Location: somewhere, CT
What I Drive: 04 WRB WRX / 00 se zxw

Posts: 4,938
FF Reputation: 33 Djzx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
That would be the power steering line, And does your steering feel weird? And where is the hole cause if it's in the metal that runs over the heat shield there? You will have to replace the line.

Welcome to FF, your engine bay is very clean for a 2000, just take the fire wall blanket off on the back there.

2000 SE wagon 2.0l Zetec.
HN #17
D23 crew-#1
Djzx3 is offline  
    Reply With Quote